I’m accepting clients. If you’re interested in working with me, apply for a strategy session.
I’m making huge strides towards my goals for the first half of 2018 before I attend Chris Guillebeau’s World Domination Summit at the end of June.
- I joined Emily Utter’s The Adventurous Entrepreneur Mastermind, which is a 6-month program (ending in September) and I am totally stoked to learn from her. She’s amazing.
- I’m enrolled in Marie Forleo’s B-School, which is giving me a solid foundation of business.
- I’m working on Amy Porterfield’s List Builders Lab, which is helping me rock my email list and sales funnels.
- I’m actively researching and writing new content for my travel blog, Flâneur Files.
- I’m finishing up Backlinko’s SEO That Works course, which is totally changing my approach to SEO and content marketing.
- I’m working with the ineffable Erin Brimmer as a life coach.
- I’m preparing for a talk I’m giving at a local meetup run by Sharon Julien.
- Currently visiting my parents in Gainesville, Florida.
Last Updated: March 2018